reflection of attitude :)


this vid is very special to me because it was post by my sis on my FB wall .aww , so shweet :) i really got to admit eventhough my only sister is kind of irritating and annoying but she always inspired me and appreciate me as her annoying sister too :D

it is inspiring because the input of the vid give a whole life change to me . people who always motivate me to do whatever i want is my sister . i never realised that actually . yelah asik gaduh tak puas hati satu sama lain . end up along mengalah . itulah saat kemenangan aku . haha . ok , i'm kidding.

i never really in love or try to fall in love this whole time . you know why ? indeed , my sister again . i called her as along . anak sulung dalam kluarga . aku menangis bagai nak gila bila bye bye along sebelum dia tinggalkan malaysia and fly to emma watson hometown . united kingdom.
i remembered when i woke up on the 1st day of january 2011 , she post something on my FB wall which turned up to be ucapan seorang kakak yg risaukan satu2nya adik perempuan dia.

work hard on your SPM this year . prove to mama and abah you can do it.
ingat , jangan sesekali nak menggatal masa tengah belajar .

she is much older than me . diff between our age is 4 years . she always always remind me about not to get into any relationship once you ready . and yes , i'm still not ready . along kata , belajar dulu . jangan nak fikir pasal pakwe . lebih baik pikir pasal buku dr pikir pakwe . and her good advice is kita survey je dulu. nak tak nak kemudian cerita . i like the survey part . because seriously i make survey and still i dont think i'll find the right man yet . dude , your not even 18 . plenty of things to think about other than guys.

but the most touchable moment for me is when she posts rascat flatts-my wish . really motivates me and my brothers . of course she has to reflect the best attitude toward her siblings. she's the oldest . two brothers and one sister who needs her guidance. along , you already reflect the best of yourself to me . i really hope insyaallah kalau rezeki diberi allah , i'll go oversea just like you do and make mama and abah proud of me . i'm sure you and angah will be so eager to visit me no matter where i fly. haha . along , you know how much i love you just ya , i dont really show it infront of you.

if you are looking the love of your life
they will be waiting for you when you start doing things that you love,
insyaallah .
may allah leads us the best path of life :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all
is accessible on web?
Also visit my web blog ... Cash Loans